You are the main procedural expert in the House of Commons. You advise the Speaker and other MPs on procedures and practices and you answer their questions. Being impartial, you treat all MPs equally, regardless of their political affiliation.
You are also responsible for the administration of the House.
In the simulation you will:
- parade in after the Speaker during the opening of the sitting
- sit at the table in front of the Speaker
- receive and record all documents tabled
- count, record and announce all votes taken
- call out the Orders of the Day and the readings of bills